Central Administration Officer
Download the application form and job description below
Salary: NJC point 22- £21,074 pro rata
15 hours per week
- Provide administrative support for the team so that we deliver high quality and timely services
- Coordinate volunteer support across the organisation
- Support the development and maintenance of our various monitoring systems and databases
- Support the management of personnel and finance matters
- Positively recruiting from within the LGBT+ community
Proud to promote the health, well-being, and inclusion of LGBT+ young people across Cambridgeshire; raising awareness, supporting, and educating our local communities.
The Kite Trust is a Cambridge-based charity which provides support and social activities for lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans or questioning young people. We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team, helping to continue to strengthen the charity as it delivers work across Cambridgeshire. This is your opportunity to help improve the lives of young LGBT+ people and make a real difference to their lives.
Applications deadline is 5pm on Thursday 18th October with interview on Wednesday 24th 2018.
Our work is guided by the following values. We are:
Supportive and Guiding.
We support, encourage and care.
Positive and Inclusive.
We nurture confidence, pride and happiness. We understand and support LGBT+ issues.
We provide opportunities to learn and grow.
Safe and Friendly.
We are trustworthy, professional and confidential. We are open, fun and relaxed.
For an application pack email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01223 369508.