We currently have a Project Worker positions available here at The Kite Trust.
Download the application pack below:
Criminal record deceleration form:
Applications deadline is 9am on Monday 15th October 2018
Salary: NJC point 22- £21,074 pro rata
22.5 hours per week
- Deliver The Kite Trust face to face services in Cambridge City and St Neots, including drop in groups and 1:1 support.
- Contribute to the development of our youth leadership skills programme and our flagship schools ‘spoke’ model.
- Extensive experience of and confident in delivering high quality youth work to young people.
- In-depth knowledge of LGBT+ experience.
- Positively recruiting from within the LGBT+ community.
Proud to promote the health, well-being, and inclusion of LGBT+ young people across Cambridgeshire; raising awareness, supporting, and educating our local communities.
The Kite Trust is a Cambridge-based charity which provides support and social activities for lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans or questioning young people. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team, helping to continue to strengthen the charity as it delivers work across Cambridgeshire. This is your opportunity to help improve the experiences of young LGBT+ people and make a real difference to their lives.
Our work is guided by the following values. We are:
Supportive and Guiding.
We support, encourage and care.
Positive and Inclusive.
We nurture confidence, pride and happiness. We understand and support LGBT+ issues.
We provide opportunities to learn and grow.
Safe and Friendly.
We are trustworthy, professional and confidential. We are open, fun and relaxed.
For an application pack email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01223 369508
Applications deadline is 9am on Monday 15 October 2018, with interview on Friday 19th 2018.
This post is subject to a DBS check. The Kite Trust is committed to equal opportunities.