Senior Project Worker- Schools Lead
Download the application form and job description below
Salary: NJC point 29- £26,470 pro rata
22.5 hours per week
- Lead, develop and carry out The Kite Trusts’ Schools programmes of work
- Lead on the co-ordination of the Rainbow Flag Award
- Looking for someone who has extensive experience and is confident in delivering training and a good understanding of the education system, LGBT+ communities and experience.
- Must have access to own transport for this role.
- Positively recruiting from within the LGBT+ community.
Proud to promote the health, well-being, and inclusion of LGBT+ young people across Cambridgeshire; raising awareness, supporting, and educating our local communities.
The Kite Trust is a Cambridge-based charity which provides support and social activities for lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans or questioning young people. We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team, helping to continue to strengthen the charity as it delivers work across Cambridgeshire. This is your opportunity to help improve the lives of young LGBT+ people and make a real difference to their lives.
Applications deadline is 5pm on Monday 6th August 2018
Our work is guided by the following values. We are:
Supportive and Guiding.
We support, encourage and care.
Positive and Inclusive.
We nurture confidence, pride and happiness. We understand and support LGBT+ issues.
We provide opportunities to learn and grow.
Safe and Friendly.
We are trustworthy, professional and confidential. We are open, fun and relaxed.
For an application pack email email@example.com or phone 01223 369508.