Current Volunteering opportunities with The Kite Trust
Group Volunteer positions
We are looking for dedicated volunteers to support our face to face workers at our LGBT+ social groups for young people.
If you have:
- Good communication skills particularly with young people
- A passion for supporting and empowering young people
- Available during evenings and weekends
- Able to commit to at least two sessions a month
- Keen to have fun
We’d love to hear from you.
We are also keen to hear from you if you would like to volunteer in other aspects of our work such as:
- Event planning and management
- Training delivery
- Charity publicity and communications including social media
Download a volunteer application form here application_vol
Experience in working with young people is useful but not essential. We will provide induction and safeguarding training as well as offer various relevant training throughout the year.
Enhanced DBS and reference checks will be carried out.
‘I am proud of the high quality of services delivered by TKT team, and have chosen to commit more of my time’ DL, volunteer 2019